3 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Travel Quiz


Places I've Been

This very fun travel quiz was mentioned last week by Jen Leo over at her Written Road Blog and I've been meaning to forward the link ever since. Go to the How Well Traveled Are You? website and click the boxes of all the places you have visited, so long as it wasn't just a touchdown while enroute to a further destination.

My travel profile is no surprise. I've lived most of my life in the western parts of the U.S. and did the standard three-month student graduation trip around Europe. No big deal. Then I spent the next few decades exploring Asia while working my way into the so-called occupation of travel writer. Here's my travel profile:

Travel Profile for Carl Parkes:

You Are Extremely Well Traveled in Asia (92%)
You Are Extremely Well Traveled in the Western United States (84%)
You Are Very Well Traveled in Western Europe (71%)
You Are Well Traveled in Scandinavia (60%)
You Are Well Traveled in Southern Europe (53%)
You Are Well Traveled in the Midwestern United States (50%)
You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Southern United States (31%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in Canada (20%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in Latin America (20%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in Australia (13%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in the United Kingdom (13%)
You Are Untraveled in Africa (0%)
You Are Untraveled in Eastern Europe (0%)
You Are Untraveled in New Zealand (0%)
You Are Untraveled in the Middle East (0%)
You Are Untraveled in the Northeastern United States (0%)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder